Pre Wedding Sessions
A pre wedding shoot, or as some call it, engagement shoot, is perfect because….
- It’s your (and my) chance to get to know each other before the wedding day
- It’s good practice, particularly if you are a bit camera shy
- You can use the photo’s for your save the date cards or at the wedding.
As a Surrey Wedding Photographer, however, I think this is the perfect way to celebrate your short time as an engaged couple.
Particularly, when if you consider that the few months to few years when you are engaged to be married, is such a small window of time when compared to the rest of your life.
Engagement photographs capture and preserve this feeling and excitement you both share during a time when you are preparing to marry your ‘one.’
These timeless and less formal photos are the perfect way to look back at the beginning of your love and life together.
A complimentary engagement shoot is included in my wedding collections for my Bride & Groom’s but for couples just wanting a shoot with me separately my sessions include the following:
- a 60 minute shoot at a location of your choice although I have some great recommended spots. Minor travel expenses may be added to distant locations*
- My time editing and selecting the very best from your session (around 25-30 digital files) which will be loaded to a private proofing gallery for you to view and download
Please get in touch by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out a bit more about your couple session with me!
*Additional travel costs (mileage + time) will be added to quotes for locations over 30 minutes travel from W7.